- The outstanding symptom is the key to follow, no matter how remote this symptom may be from the pathology.
- Symptoms indicating the curative remedy often lie outside those that make up the pathology of the case.
- Hahnemann's central idea is fundamental that the farther an outstanding symptom seems removed from the ordinary course of disease, the greater is that symptom's value in determining the remedy.
- After a remedy has acted, repeating the remedy too soon is one of the greatest mistakes that can be made. (Boger)
- After a prescription giving relief, do not give a remedy for any new symptom appearing in a less vital part. (Adolph Lippe)
- In chronic cases do not repeat or change a remedy too soon.This statement needs to be repeated a thousand times. (Sloan)
- Ultimates do not indicate the remedy. In cancer the sharp pains, ulceration and anemia are ultimates. Preceding symptoms must be found and on these the remedy selected.
- Do not dip into the chronic state when dealing with an acute condition and vice versa. (Roberts.)
- Do not commence treatment of any chronic disease during an acute exacerbation. Prescribe for the acute symptoms.
- In treating a chronic case, if an acute condition appear, unless it becomes dangerous or throws upon the screen some individualistic indication, it should generally not be interfered with.
- If an acute disease appears on top of a chronic, you must let the remedy work its way out. (Boger)
- In any complicated chronic case, the recent symptoms are the deciding ones.
- There is no better evidence of the good action of a remedy than mental improvement. (Kent)
- Prescribe for the last symptom to open the case.Follow with related remedy if any.
- Cure your case in layers, the last layer first. (Woodbury)
Wednesday, 22 July 2020
"Key Points to be Remembered"
Homeopathy is a therapeutic method, an instrument for the selection of the most suitable remedy for each case. According to Hughes , "...
Fragmenta de viribus medicamentorum positivis sive in sano corpore humano observatis (“ Fragmentary Observations Relative to the Positive ...
In 1796--An essay on a new principle for ascertaining the curative powers of drugs. In 1805--Aesculapius in the Balance. In 1805--Medicine o...
According to J.H. Clark -This is one of the principal nosodes of cancer, and is one of Dr. Burnett's preparations. I have met with a sui...