- Apis-- Lower potency repetition in pregnancy (Farrington)
- Kali. Carb.-- Too high in old gout, Bright's disease, advanced Phthisis (Kent)
- Merc.-- Too often in Psoric cases (Kent)
- Arsenic alb.-- In dysentery (Kent)
- Sulphur-- Phthisis and structural diseases (Kent)
- Phos.-- Beware in impotency or very weak constitutions (Kent)
- Natrum Mur.-- Shouldn't often repeated in chronic cases without an intercurrent called by the symptoms.
- Natrum mur.-- Should never be given during fever paroxysms
- Iodum-- Should not be given in lying-in period except in high potencies (Hering)
- Ferrum-- Should not be given in syphilis
- Potash salts-- Should never be used when there is fever
- Santonine-- Don't give when there is fever or constipation
Friday, 24 July 2020
"Caution before giving these Homeopathic medicine"
Homeopathy is a therapeutic method, an instrument for the selection of the most suitable remedy for each case. According to Hughes , "...
Fragmenta de viribus medicamentorum positivis sive in sano corpore humano observatis (“ Fragmentary Observations Relative to the Positive ...
In 1796--An essay on a new principle for ascertaining the curative powers of drugs. In 1805--Aesculapius in the Balance. In 1805--Medicine o...
According to J.H. Clark -This is one of the principal nosodes of cancer, and is one of Dr. Burnett's preparations. I have met with a sui...