- Apis-- Lower potency repetition in pregnancy (Farrington)
- Kali. Carb.-- Too high in old gout, Bright's disease, advanced Phthisis (Kent)
- Merc.-- Too often in Psoric cases (Kent)
- Arsenic alb.-- In dysentery (Kent)
- Sulphur-- Phthisis and structural diseases (Kent)
- Phos.-- Beware in impotency or very weak constitutions (Kent)
- Natrum Mur.-- Shouldn't often repeated in chronic cases without an intercurrent called by the symptoms.
- Natrum mur.-- Should never be given during fever paroxysms
- Iodum-- Should not be given in lying-in period except in high potencies (Hering)
- Ferrum-- Should not be given in syphilis
- Potash salts-- Should never be used when there is fever
- Santonine-- Don't give when there is fever or constipation
Friday, 24 July 2020
"Caution before giving these Homeopathic medicine"
Whole of the 18 th century in Europe marked by plethora of theories and hypothesis concerning the nature of disease and its causation ⇩...
In 1796--An essay on a new principle for ascertaining the curative powers of drugs. In 1805--Aesculapius in the Balance. In 1805--Medicine o...
According to J.H. Clark -This is one of the principal nosodes of cancer, and is one of Dr. Burnett's preparations. I have met with a sui...
Fragmenta de viribus medicamentorum positivis sive in sano corpore humano observatis (“ Fragmentary Observations Relative to the Positive ...