According to William Boericke-Carcinoma of the mammary glands with great pain and induration of glands; of uterus, the offensive discharge, hemorrhage and pain are greatly relieved.
Indigestion, accumulation of gas in stomach and bowels; rheumatism-Cancerous cachexia.
- Phase of Fright
- Phase of Submission and Suppression
- Phase of Outburst
- Phase of Weakness
- In phase of fright, Carcinosin struggles for the survival for life.
- In phase of submission and suppression Carcinosin feels to loses her identity.
- In phase of outburst Carcinosin exhibits its anger and become rebellious.
- In phase of weakness Carcinosin feels weak after exhaustion in exhibiting her feeling and this weakness leads Carcinosin in the phase of fright again.